Administrative Assistant - Construction
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide advanced administrative support to various construction projects. |
|Duties:||This position is responsible for the following activities:|
• Create, track and manage project time lines. Review project deadlines with senior management.
• Prepare and review project status updates with senior management. Act as a liaison between engineering team, construction team, and various departments.
• Maintain a master list of all projects, current and projected, and update accordingly.
• Coordinate and participate in construction related meetings. Coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
• Create and maintain construction related projects and files.
• Coordinate the filing of permits and interface with government agencies.
• Reconcile invoices against contracts to verify proper payment preparation. Obtain approval, and process invoices for payment.
• Create purchase requisitions and follow up on purchase orders as needed.
• Monitor and review with senior management project related e-mails and coordinate correspondence with as needed.
|Qualifications:||Ideal candidate must have previous construction administrative support experience and have a proven track record as an administrative assistant supporting senior management. Additional requirements are:|
• Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written form.
• Must be computer proficient in MS Office suite including, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Autocad a plus.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree preferred supplemented by advanced administrative experience.
• Must be a self-starter, take initiative, and have the ability to work independently.
• Must be able to successfully complete a thorough background check.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.